We have a number of courses available in the Tallaght Adult Education Service. These are Back to Education Initiative (BTEI) courses and are available on a part-time basis and are provided free of charge to eligible applicants. These courses are suitable for people considering returning to education or looking to upskill for work. Many of the courses are held in the morning time to facilitate parents. Some of the courses use a blended learning approach with a mix of face-to-face classes and online learning. Parents may also qualify for subsidised childcare places through the National Childcare Scheme – https://www.ncs.gov.ie/en/.
Courses are available at varying different ability levels and include:
- Business and Office Skills
- Communications and English Language Skills
- Customer Service and Teamworking
- Learning to Learn and Work Online
- CV and Interview Skills
- Computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Databases, Web Design and Desktop Publishing
- Learning Spanish
- Digital Media and Digital Presentations
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
To find out further information on courses, please contact the Adult Education Service in Tallaght on 01 4515733 or e-mail Niamh O’Connor at email@example.com.